– Coco Chanel introduced the first strap bag.
– Thanks to Napoleon Bonaparte that we have buttons on the sleeves of our jackets, to make soldiers use handkerchief and not to wipe noses with a sleeve.
– Karl Lagerfeld has said to own more than 300,000 books .
– French nobleman used to wear hairstyles inspired by ships.
– The word jeans comes from a twilled cotton fabric called ” Genoa Fusion” that is originally from Genoa Italy , so labourers in the US refered to their work wear as Jean’s after the city Genoa where the fabric is from .
– The famous Lacoste crocodile symbol was created in 1933, also was the first logo ever.